Some important points regarding bag use.
1) Before using the bag, fill the bag with water and keep it immersed in a bucket filled with water for 24 hours.
2) After soaking in water for 24 hours, the threads of the bag as well as the threads of the stitches become swollen and enlarged, so a large amount of water does not leak out.
3) Initially water will continue to leak from the bag for 3 to 4 days but it will gradually decrease.
4) The bag works like clay pots, so the bag will keep getting wet from the outside, so that it will be exposed to the air and cool the water.
5) During the first 4 to 5 days the bag which was leaking in large quantity will be reduced and dripping water will continue to leak, 1 liter out of 5 liters of water will be left for cooling during the day.
6) Always fill the bag as the water from the bag will be reduced by using it.
7) Do not dry the bag as long as it is in use.
8) Always hang the bag in a well ventilated place, is shade, tree, window, car, so that the bag gets air and water keeps cooling.
9) If the bag is leaking too much, tip it on the home sewing machine. Also take a candle and rub it on both sides of the bag where there is stitching to reduce excess water.
10) After stopping the use of the bag, clean the bag, dry it in the sun and keep it folded.
11) This bag is made of cloth and this bag has been used by farmers in rural areas as well as drivers in transport for the last 70 to 80 years. These bags are also used for outings these days. Drinking water from the fridge is bad for your health, but drinking water from this bag is good for your health.
12) It takes at least 2 to 3 hours for the water to cool down after filling with water. The water in this bag does not cool as much as the freezer. Also there is no guarantee or replacement for this bag.